Check out the unforgettable 20 classics Forest Gump quotes to inspire love, friendship, happiness and life itself in you.
Forest Gump, a masterpiece that won not only many awards but more hearts was released in 1994.
The movie tells the story of a character in the movie, Forest Gump, played by movie star Tom Hanks, a slow but sweet guy with a huge life story to tell.
"Stupid Is As Stupid Does"
Source: PACO JARIEGO
Due to its massive success at its time, the movie was recently re-released after 20 years and words of wisdom from the kind man echoed in our mind and hearts again.
See Also: Best Parenting Quotes From Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk
Please find yourself in comfortable sitting and get ready to inspire yourself. Here come the 20 best quotes from the movie - Forest Gump.
1. “You have to do the best with what God gave you.” – Mrs. Gump
2. “My mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.'”-Forrest Gump
3. “You have to do the best with what God gave you.” – Mrs. Gump
4. “Now you wouldn’t believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was goin’ somewhere, I was runnin’!” – Forrest Gump
5. “My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.” – Forrest Gump
6. “Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn’t.” – Forrest Gump
7. “There’s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.” – Forrest Gump
8. “Listen, you promise me something, OK? Just if you’re ever in trouble, don’t be brave. You just run, OK? Just run away.” -Jenny
9. “There’s only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showin’ off.” – Forrest Gump
10. "I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floatin’ around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it’s both.: – Forrest Gump
11. “Always be able to look back and say, at least I didn’t lead no humdrum life.” – Forrest Gump
12. "Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you." – Mrs. Gump
13. "I’m not the smart man. But I know what love is." — Forrest
14. Forrest - "What’s my destiny, Mama?"
Mrs. Gump - "You’re gonna have to figure that out for yourself."
15. “Some people don’t think miracles happen, well, they do.” – Forrest Gump
16. “Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here.” – Young Jenny Curran
17. “You know it’s funny what a young man recollects? ‘Cause I don’t remember bein’ born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.” – Forrest Gump
18. "For no particular reason, I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going." – Forrest
19. "You can’t be doin’ this, Forrest. You can’t keep tryin’ to rescue me all the time." – Jenny Curran
20. "Remember what I told you, Forrest. You’re the same as everybody else. Do you hear what I said, Forrest? You’re the same as everybody else. You are no different." – Mrs. Gump
Hopefully, these quotes from the movie Forest Gump inspired you to follow what you want in your life and find happiness; no matter what the circumstances are.