Luka Jovic is on his way to bigger European competitions with Real Madrid after a prolific season in front of goal for 'Eintracht Frankfurt' (Bundesliga).
The Serbian striker has turned out to be one of Europe's most coveted attackers. In 32 Bundesliga games in 2018/19, he scored 17 goals and delivered six assists.
In contrast to numerous strikers, who play to one specific quality, Jovic is the inside and out the genuine article – a safeguard's notorious bad dream – or in the expressions of colleague Filip Kostic: "mind-blowing." Dive further into his details, and you will perceive any reason why. Of his 25 total Bundesliga goals, ten have been accompanied by his left foot, 10 with his right while five with the head.
Frankfurt sold the forward to 'Real Madrid' in a deal worth €60 million plus bonuses. It is a noteworthy business given Frankfurt loaned the Luka for just €200,000 from Benfica two years ago. Furthermore, as part of the deal die Adler received a choice to turn the deal permanent for just €5 million.
Luka Jovic Personal Life; Is He Married; Does He Have A Children?
Luka Jovic has become the first signing of the summer for the Los Blancos. Jovic’s partner and the son he has with her, who was born at the beginning of this 2019, will also arrive in the capital of Spain.
Luka Jovic is happily living with his love, Andjela Manitasevic. Jovic and his girlfriend, Manitasevic who is also from Serbia started dating in 2014.
Professionally, Andjela is a model who gave birth to their first child together, Luka Jr. on February 23, 2019, at a clinic in Serbia.
When it comes to looks, the Serbian model has a heart attack, in addition to spectacular blond hair and beautiful green eyes.
Now that Luka and Andjela are about to step into a footballing powerhouse, it's only a matter of time before the secrecy of this lovebirds will get a tough challenge given the highlight of Madrid's greatness.
Playing at a club as big as Real Madrid - will make Jovic's life become public consumption. New adventures have been already undertaken, and there are certainly going to be significant impacts on Andjela and Luka’s life too.
Quick Facts: Luka Jovic
- Luka Jović was born on 23 December 1997 in the small village of Batar near Bijeljina, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina to Milan and Svetlana Jović.
- Luka Jovic stands at the height of 6 feet 0 inches.
- On matchday 8 of 2018-2019 Bundesliga, Luka Jovic netted five goals against 'Fortuna Düsseldorf.'
- Luka Jovic becomes the sixth most expensive outgoing deal in Bundesliga history behind Ousmane Dembélé (€105 million from Dortmund to Barca), Kevin de Bruyne (€75 million from Wolfsburg to ManCity), Naby Keïta (€68 million from RB Leipzig to Liverpool), Christian Pulisic (€64 million from Dortmund to Chelsea) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (€63.75 million from Dortmund to Arsenal)
- Benfica will also receive 30% of Jović's transfer from Eintracht Frankfurt to Real Madrid.